AUR’s Department of Communication and English is renovating their blog. Associate Professor of Digital Media, Kristen Palana has revamped the site so that it is now an online showcase of student work and has a more visual look and feel. Student Assistants and Bloggers, Chelsea Graham and Suzanne Darkan also have been helping to set up the site and have been creating new posts as well as gathering and uploading recent student work from the past year.
New and upcoming features on the blog include:
- More and better content displayed in a visual way that reflects better what is going on in The Department of Communication and English.
- Student Film and Digital Media work featured on the home page in a rotating video carousel and available in channels.
- A gallery of student photography, graphic design, illustration, and digital art.
- Featured faculty work
- A gallery with links to featured student web and interactive projects.
- A Careers Resources page to help point our students in the right direction when looking for jobs and internships in their chosen field.
- A new Facebook Page to go with the blog that will be updated regularly. (Here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/aurcomblog )
Please stop by and pay the site a visit. More student and faculty work, posts, and resources will be added in the days and weeks ahead.