Request a Campus Visit
The American University of Rome welcomes all prospective students and their families for a campus visit. We would love to show you around and answer any questions you have, before, during, and after your visit. Before scheduling a visit, here is what you need to know:
- Visits can be scheduled Monday through Friday between 10am and 4pm throughout the year.
- As a visitor you will tour the campus with one of our Student Ambassadors.
- An Enrollment Specialist will host you for an information session and it is also possible to do the personal interview with them as part of the campus visit.
- Prospective students may also request to observe a class. If you wish to do so, please indicate your major area of academic interest.
- All students that enroll following a campus visit will receive a 350 euro credit towards their first semester’s tuition.
In addition, we recommend you consider the following before coming to visit:
- Familiarize yourself with the area of Rome where The American University of Rome is located. See our map of the area.
- Find accommodations prior to arriving. The nearest hotel is the Grand Hotel del Gianicolo.
- Spend some time looking through the website. We try to answer as many questions as possible through student articles, FAQ’s, and photos.
Please use the following form to request your visit: