Have the Time of Your Life: Sign Up Now for Summer 2017 at The American University of Rome!
AUR summer programs offer you an opportunity which combines stimulating and challenging academics with unforgettable social and cultural experiences both on campus and in the enchanting city of Rome.
Enjoy the city’s attractions and activities as a part of the community and at the same time, you may earn credits toward your degree. Live in local apartments in a traditional Italian quarter and benefit from the student support services offered by AUR, including field trips throughout Italy, and access to the amazing “L’Estate Romana” a series of entertaining events that happen every summer.
- Summer Session I: June 1st to June 30th, 2017 – See the available courses here
- Summer Session II: July 6th to August 2nd, 2017 – See available courses here
- For information regarding costs – please visit our Tuition and Fees page
- For payment information, please view our Schedule of Payments.
Application Priority Deadline
- Summer Session I: March 31, 2017
- Summer Session II: May 15, 2017
- Would you like to spend more than a Summer with us?
Please refer to our Semester or Year-Long program page.
Summer Courses Offered
If you would like further information or have any questions about Summer Sessions with The American University of Rome, please fill in the form below.