My War is not Over by Harry Shindler and Marco Patucchi is a fascinating account of life in Italy during the Second World War. Set against the backdrop of already very well documented events; this story focuses instead on the detail and the minutiae of how ordinary people’s lives were affected by the conflict. One
Recent Featured Stories
- AUR and the FAO host joint seminar on The Nexus of Nutrition and Early Child Development
- The Eternal Model United Nations comes to AUR.
- The Brexit Journal: Day Two. The win that looks like ‘Lose/Lose’.
- Book Launch: “The Archaeology of Mediterranean Placemaking: Butrint and the Global Heritage Industry”
- The Brexit Journal: Day One. First Impressions
- Professor Kathleen Fitzsimmons helps lead USA Girl Scouts Overseas into a new era
- Anything to say? A monument to courage by Davide Dormino
- Award-winning journalist, author and foreign policy analyst, Rula Jebreal, joins AUR as visiting professor.
- Reconciling tourism and heritage protection: lessons to be learnt from Vietnam.
- Professor Kristien De Neve exhibits at RAW (Rome Art Week) from 24 to 29 October
Thu 26/01/17 Auriana Auditorium, The American University of Rome, Via Pietro Roselli 4, 00153 Rome, Italy 19:00 hr
‘World Heritage and WikiLeaks: Territory, Trade and Temples on the Thai-Cambodian Border’ with Professor Lynn Meskell, University of StanfordWed 29/03/17 Auriana Auditorium, The American University of Rome, Via Pietro Roselli 4, 00153 Rome, Italy 19:00 hr
“The Struggles and Trials of Community Archaeology at Çatalhöyük, Turkey” with Professor Ian Hodder, University of StanfordWed 05/04/17 Auriana Auditorium, The American University of Rome, Via Pietro Roselli 4, 00153 Rome, Italy 19:00 hr
Journal of Italian Cinema & Media Studies 1st International Conference “Innovations and Tensions: Italian Cinema and Media in a Global World”Fri 09/06/17 - Sat 10/06/17 09:00 to 18:00