Student Government at AUR
The American University of Rome’s Student Government (AURSG) has been serving the university community since 1998 by responding to concerns and opinions regarding academics, environment and all other aspects of student life at AUR. Student Government provides leadership opportunities for students and encourages participation within the community through club and charity events. The club makes every effort to enhance the overall quality of student life.
Student Government is an all-inclusive organization open to all students, including study abroad, who are welcome to run for positions within the club.
Academic Year 2014-2015
- President: Ben Potesky
- Vice-President: Solal Kapelian
- Treasurer: Gianluigi Cairo
- Executive Secretary: Theophilo Augusto De Oliveira
- Secretary of Culture: Frederick Holst
- Study Abroad Ambassador: Caroline Hendrick